Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

September 13, 2008

Seriously...

Assalamualaikum...

helllo everybody!!!

because of insufficient equipment, it seems that i cant continue describing my experience in my outdoor class...so, just to fill up my blog, here i would like to discuss a lil bit about the problem that i am facing regarding my knee..for those who do not know, i have torn my Anterior Cruciate Ligament aka (ACL) and going for a major ACL reconstruction surgery insyaAllah this november..problem is, my knee is already killing me and i have been suffering pain at the medial side of my knee plus frequent stability problems of the particular knee for quite some time already..althou the problem is like what i have mentiond earlier, it was'nt like this the first place..it was just fine even after i came back from my final camp and even before the fasting month..im not trying to say that all the fasting is causing this..there is another explanation and after a while, i found out that i wasnt careful about knee..sometimes when i get excited, i would run up the stairs at my fac or even on the way to my room which eventuly what i think is the cause of my knee problem..so, for everyone who has a knee problem/injuries/pain,i suggest u take good care of it and consult experts asap..whats the point of having a leg if you cant use it propperly right??? do take this seriously and you just might save your knee..tadaaaa....

No comments: