Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

September 11, 2008

Learning is fun.

Today, during my outdoor n recreation class,we did absailing activity..man!!!!! it was really2 fun..i learn a lot of things today and my thanks for abg Shawn and En.Hisham for the knowledge n guidance also my thanks to a few members of the PERLU which i consulted the night b4 the activity...at first, my clas were divided into three small groups then only the activity started..the first move was of course finding the suitable spot to do this activity then the knoting part which i thought was quite difficult turned out to b suprisingly simple coz there were no complicated knots involve..eventuly the only knots that were involve was the clove hitch which is used to tie the main line and the safety line of the absailing rope, the prussik knot that was tied using a sling and a figure of 8 that act as a safety line 2....if i were to start from the very beginning of this activity,i dont think anyboby would want to read this so my advice is, join this activity when you have the chance ok...trust me you wont regret it....althou we conducted the whole activity,most of it were eventuly set up by abg Shawn..it was quite embarasing but what the heck,we are there to learn right...but out of the whole activity, everybody in my group did contributed in making this activity successful. for that, my thanks to them 2...thats it for today....im out!!!!!

No comments: